Terms and conditions
- You can buy directly from our online Shop and select which product you want to buy by using the “Add to cart” button.
- We offer a 24-hour courtesy cancellation period. After this, if your order has already left our warehouse and you want to get a refund or a substitution we will not refund the shipment cost.
- If some shipping details are missing or inaccurate (incorrect address, phone number, or further information needed for the shipment) and you do not reply to our request within 15 days, we will automatically cancel and refund your order. You will be able to place it again on our website.
- You must create an account to make a purchase. After registering online you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you already have an account, you simply have to sign in to proceed to checkout.
- In your account you can modify all the personal information after the registration.
- Once the order has been placed, you can choose a delivery address. Please note that the shipment address used for the order cannot be changed after this point. If you want to change it, the original order has to be cancelled and you need to make a new one and choose the correct address or add a new address.
- After “Proceed to checkout” you have to choose the payment term. You can choose between Paypal and Credit Card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, JCB).
- If your purchase was successful, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of the purchase you just made.
- In case of payment error, the order must be cancelled and you can get back into your account.
- Orders are processed and shipped from Monday to Friday.
- Any delay in shipment due to either carrier issues and/or exceptional or particular conditions related to the specific country is not under our responsibility.
- Orders may experience slight delays on Spanish national bank holidays.
- A signature may be required on receipt. Please before signing you must inspect the package for any obvious tampering.
- If the customer receives an empty package but signs the delivery receipt and does not immediately report the fact to the carrier, we are not responsible for any refunding or substitution.
- The customer has to keep the receipt of the delivered product in case of future needs with us about it.
- Free shipping to all EU countries.
- Free shipping worldwide over 450€.
- All shipping costs are calculated on the checkout process.
- Shipping is provided via UPS (international).
- The merchandise will be ready for shipment one working day after your order was placed.
- Product prices are shown inclusive of Spanish sales tax (21% VAT).
- All import duties are included in your order – when shipping to all EU countries. Please note that turnover tax on imports, customs duties as well as handling costs will be invoiced separately by UPS for each individual country.
- Customs duties, sales tax on imports, as well as UPS handling costs, will not be refunded in case of a return.
- You can track your order here – coming soon.
- 1. Conditions of warranty applicable in both EU and non-EU countries Pursuant to the law, Alfred-Kerbs, S.L.
offers a standard warranty of 24 months on all brand products purchased from its online store.
- Products purchased from other unauthorised channels are not considered valid for the purposes of negotiation with the brand aimed at resolving any problems that have arisen; these need to be discussed and settled directly with the vendors from whom you purchased the product. Signs of wear and tear, such as scratches on lenses, will not be considered as product defects, but as events generated by normal use and therefore not covered by warranty.
- The guarantee does not apply if you wish to return a product, which is not intact; it does not cover damage caused by accidents such as collision, crushing, dropping, or breaking of the glasses etc. or by improper use or misuse of the eyewear, due to alterations, repairs and handling not authorised by the brand.
Policy of returns and refunds
- 1. The policy of returns and refunds by Alfred-Kerbs,S.L. under the terms of guarantee includes an obligation to provide proof of purchase of the item from the brand’s online store and simultaneously to send one or more photos showing the alleged defect, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not in a position to send photographic evidence to the email address provided, you should arrange to return the product deemed to be faulty, at your own expense, to the following address: ALFRED KERBS,S.L. Av. Via Augusta, 15-25, Bajos 9 08174 Sant Cugat del Valles, Spain.
- All emails received at: email@example.com after a preliminary appraisal of the problem, and only where ALFRED KERBS deems it appropriate, the customer will then be asked to proceed with dispatch of the eyewear, using the delivery service provided by the brand. To ensure that the product does not suffer additional or ulterior damage in transit, the customer will be asked to pack the glasses in a protective box no larger than 200 x 160 x 100 mm. If these instructions are not rigorously followed, ALFRED KERBS reserves to right to rely solely on the pictures sent by the client, and will not be responsible for any further damage caused to the goods in transit.
Product with a valid warranty
- If the complaint is communicated to ALFRED KERBS by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 (twenty four) months of purchase, and the damage is recognised by ALFRED KERBS as a defect in materials and/or production, the glasses will be replaced free of charge by a new pair. If the model in question is no longer available or out of production, the customer will offered the opportunity to choose a model of equal value. The client should communicate his decision within 10 (ten) working days from the last communication sent by the brand regarding the legitimacy of his request. If the complaint is communicated to ALFRED KERBS by email at: email@example.com within 24 (twenty-four) months of purchase, but is not recognised by the brand as a defect in materials and/or production, the customer will be contacted directly by customer services at ALFRED KERBS.
Product with an expired warranty
- If the complaint is communicated to ALFRED KERBS by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org after the warranty has expired (i.e. after 24 (twenty four) months from time of purchase), the customer will be contacted directly by customer services at ALFRED KERBS.
- The policy of ALFRED KERBS regarding return of goods includes the following: The possibility of annulment: the customer decides to return all or only a portion of what they have purchased and requests a refund; The possibility of substitution: the customer decides to return all or only a portion of what he has purchased and requests replacement by another product. Both options can be implemented by contacting customer services by email at: email@example.com, no later than 10 (ten) working days from the date of delivery of the product.
- If ALFRED KERBS authorizes the return of goods, the customer will have ten (10) working days to make the shipment at its own expense, to one of the following addresses: Av. Via Augusta, 15-25, Bajos 9, 08174 Sant Cugat del Valles, Spain.
- Please note that the product must be returned undamaged, in its original packaging and with all the accessories present at the time of purchase. In the event that ALFRED KERBS discovers the lack of one or more parts of the goods, the company reserves the right not to accept the returned product, or to charge the cost of the missing parts.
How to return goods
- To start the return process, the customer must ensure that he has the purchase order number to hand before contacting Customer Services at ALFRED KERBS, using their email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once approval has been given by ALFRED KERBS to proceed with the return process, the customer will have to arrange shipment at his own expense; remembering to replace the glasses in their original box, to include all accessories and information material, and to attach a copy of the return acceptance email. To maintain the integrity of the product (and to be able to benefit from the return service), customers are advised to pack the original box in a second protective carton suitable for shipping. On receipt of the goods, ALFRED KERBS will examine them carefully to ensure they are undamaged and complete in every part. Once ALFRED KERBS has ascertained the integrity of the goods, it will then proceed in the following ways: If the client wishes to annul the purchase, ALFRED KERBS will proceed to refund the entire amount paid except the shipping cost, using the payment method chosen at time of purchase; If the customer is requesting a replacement, ALFRED KERBS will proceed in the following ways: If the replacement product is of equal value, ALFRED KERBS will proceed with shipment of the same; If the replacement product is of lower value, ALFRED KERBS will proceed with shipment of the same, and will also refund the difference paid, using the payment method chosen at time of purchase; If the replacement product is of higher value, ALFRED KERBS will proceed with the shipment of the same as soon as the customer has forwarded the difference in price.